Created by: dependabot-preview[bot]
If you make any changes to it yourself then they will take precedence over the rebase.
Bumps uswds from 2.2.1 to 2.3.1.
Sourced from uswds's releases.
Properly include component theme variables: Now we're properly including the component theme variables from
theme/styles.scssso anyone who uses that file in their Sass compile process (like users of
uswds-gulp) will see component theme settings applied as expected.
These should be the proper theme imports for USWDS projects:
@import 'uswds-theme-general'; @import 'uswds-theme-typography'; @import 'uswds-theme-components'; <-- previously missing @import 'uswds-theme-spacing'; @import 'uswds-theme-color'; @import 'uswds-theme-utilities';
Hero image theme setting default is now backward compatible: The
$theme-hero-imagetheme variable now has a default equivalent to its effective value pre
v2.2.0so users that had a working version of their hero are more likely to see no issues upgrading to the latest version of USWDS.
- Although the new default includes a variable reference to
$theme-image-path, users can change this to any path needed. It need not refer to
- This new default requires that the component theme variables (
uswds-theme-components) be imported after
uswds-theme-general. We suggest that
uswds-theme-componentsbe the last of the theme variables imported.
⚠️ We made a small change to the footer markup. This change fixes some small footer spacing issues — not adding this new markup will not negatively affect your existing footer, but adding it will make it better. See the diff: https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/uswds/uswds/pull/3214/files
- Megamenu sections now appear at the proper width in the mobile menu: Fixes a megamenu column-width bug that made some subsection menu items appear at less than the full column width.
- Contact Info underline scope applies to each item individually: This fixes an issue where the
:hoverselector was too broad. This attaches it to the
alink instead of the parent
- Contact info spaced properly in slim footer: Fixes a
grid-gaperror to assure that contact info items have space in-between.
- Contact info displays properly regardless of whether utilities use important: Fixes an issue where the contact info wouldn't display properly unless project utilities were set to use important.
- Open/close carets in the mobile big footer are now the proper size.
- Improved footer link spacing
- Updated and clarified all the font licenses.
- Added Public Sans v1.007
- Use Prettier formatting for files.
- Completely install USWDS when building on Federalist.
- Update our security test with Snyk.
Removes the following dependencies:
26bf66fMerge pull request #3233 from uswds/release-2.3.1
14701b7Merge branch 'develop' into release-2.3.1
615eacdUpdate references to 2.3.1
97e71a4Merge pull request #3232 from uswds/dw-fix-success-alert
fca1f7cUse proper success icon
fa24ef6Merge pull request #3231 from uswds/master
d8604d2Merge pull request #3228 from uswds/release-2.3.0
9d783d4Merge pull request #3227 from uswds/dw-test-codeclimate
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot recreatewill recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
@dependabot mergewill merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot squash and mergewill squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot cancel mergewill cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
@dependabot reopenwill reopen this PR if it is closed
@dependabot closewill close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
@dependabot ignore this major versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this minor versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot use these labelswill set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these reviewerswill set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these assigneeswill set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use this milestonewill set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot badge mewill comment on this PR with code to add a "Dependabot enabled" badge to your readme
Additionally, you can set the following in your Dependabot dashboard:
- Update frequency (including time of day and day of week)
- Pull request limits (per update run and/or open at any time)
- Automerge options (never/patch/minor, and dev/runtime dependencies)
- Out-of-range updates (receive only lockfile updates, if desired)
- Security updates (receive only security updates, if desired)